Annual 2022 Uniform Data System Training- Registration Open
Join AUCH and your peers for the 2022 Virtual Uniform Data System (UDS) Training. This event will be conducted in two virtual sessions. Individual session registration is available, however, participants are encouraged to attend all sessions for a full and comprehensive understanding of the complete UDS report.
- Session 1- Tuesday, November 15, 2022: 9am-12pm MT
- Session 2- Thursday, November 17, 2022: 9am-12:30pm MT
Registration: Individual | Group
Where: Zoom Webinar (link and calendar invite will be provided upon registration)
Target Audience: Billing, Operations, Finance, IT, Data and Quality Improvement staff
Cost: This training is free and includes a Digital UDS Book. Participants have the option to receive a Physical UDS Book for $50.
- Understand the who, what, when, where, and how of UDS reporting.
- Discuss common reporting errors and tips for success.
- Review key resources and supports available.
- Gain an understanding of reporting the UDS including the patient profile, reporting clinical services and quality of care indicators, operational and financial tables, and other required UDS reporting forms.
- Learn about the new requirements included in 2022 reporting.
- Learn tips for success including strategies for submission.
- Receive valuable resources that provide further reporting guidance.
Amanda Lawyer, MPH, serves as the Project Manager and Training and Technical Assistance Coordinator of the Bureau of Primary Health Care's (BPHC) UDS program providing direct support to more than 1,400 health centers, vendors, and BPHC staff. She is an experienced UDS trainer, reviewer, and TA provider as well as a dedicated member of the support line that provides instruction on the UDS Report over phone and email.
Please visit https://auch.org/training-events/uds-training-2022